We’re dedicated to the sustainability movement, maintaining everything we need and future generations will need to survive on our planet, and are committed to continually improve and monitor environmental performance. We’re conscientious in our actions and understand the importance of managing our environmental impact.
Avocado 55 is a transformation and technology consultancy who also provides managed service solutions; we are headquartered in Dornie, Scotland.
Our approach to advising and supporting our clients brings together industry expertise in transformation, technology, sourcing, contracting, commercial management, process re-engineering, planning and workforce management and the capabilities of our partners to deliver leading edge solutions with genuine expertise and market insight.
Avocado 55 Limited is the parent company of the brands Avocado 55 and Contact Centre Transform.
Our core value
We believe in a future service delivery model that combines the use of technology to support the human workforce. We are aware of our social responsibility when advising businesses and advise on the best outcome for the organisation.
As a company every individual shares the same core value: “To act with integrity and passion in all we do”
Our core value commits every director and employee to environmental stewardship, safe work environments, and socially responsible behaviour in our workplaces and our communities, as well as in the services we provide to our clients.
Our code of conduct and our corporate social responsibility policy are based on this core value and drive the way we behave and govern our conduct towards our employees, partners, suppliers and our environmental, economic and social responsibilities.
The Avocado55 Limited Board of Directors agreed upon some reasonable actions that all employees must adhere to.
- Have no overheads – we have no corporate offices;
- Promote working from home; using appropriate technology such as Google’s G-Suite, who are known for their Green Initiative;
- Use cloud collaborations tools as business standard, and minimise waste by reduce, reuse recycle methods;
- Limit travel where possible and if necessary, make use of public transport;
- When travelling, ensure that our accommodation adheres to a sustainable environmental policy
- Comply with all relevant environmental legislation/regulation;
- Ensure that our policies and services are developed in a way that is complementary to this policy;
- Identify and provide appropriate training, advice and information for staff and encourage them to
develop new ideas and initiatives;
- Provide appropriate resources to meet the commitments of this policy;
This agreement is readily available to all members of staff on our collaboration platform and all members have adhere.