Avocado55 (Av55): An independent contact centre advisory, delivery & services business, who are made up of expert contact centre industry professionals.
We support organisations to deliver high quality, industry leading service, through our proven operating model design process, then planning, implementing and delivering the model we designed with our clients.
Avocado55 has extensive experience across many different industries, including: airline, travel, retail, foodtech, fintech, drinks & distilling, charity, healthcare & public sector.
Working with a growing business will be both challenging and rewarding and we are looking for people wanting to make their mark on the business. You’ll get plenty of autonomy and learning opportunities. Plus the chance to work flexibly, this is a fully remote opportunity.
The Job: Junior Business Support Analyst
Due to our continued growth we have a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is passionate about developing their career within a fast paced business advisory environment. Has an outgoing personality and loves working as part of an energetic team.
This is an initial 6 month fixed term contract which will be extended if the successful candidate meets all objectives.
Avocado55 is an independent, fast growing team of highly experienced and energetic industry experts. We need someone to join us who has the same high standards and passion to deliver.
The right person will have the opportunity to help shape and define the role. You will have a unique opportunity to develop and enhance your skills, working with teams. You’ll be a key player in our team as what you plan, create and produce will have a direct impact on the entire organisation.
Working with a growing client business will be both challenging and rewarding and we are looking for people wanting to make their mark. This is a fully remote working opportunity but some travel in the UK may be required periodically.
Your main duties will include:
Working closely with our Business Architecture and Analysis team to provide support and oversee business projects to ensure they are completed on time and on budget. Part of this role is to ensure all team members uphold the company’s standards throughout each project’s development and execution.
Key Role Requirements:
- Ensure monthly project status reports are completed on time, to the expected quality, and in the required format. Collate these documents forleadership review.
- Preparation and maintenance of project documentation.
- Maintenance of the Risk & Issue log, ensuring risks are captured in the correct format and that mitigation plans are valid and in place.
- High level project plan, milestone and dependency monitoring and management.
- Arrange and facilitate regular Change Programme governance forums with the correct attendees and agenda agreed in advance. Capturing key actions and ensuring these are communicated to stakeholders.
- Pro-actively chase and follow-up outstanding information and actions.
- Working with stakeholders to ensure that all governance and documentation completed to the expected level of quality.
- Work with Project Leads to develop a Project Mandate, guiding what is expected.
- Complete quality assurance and audit checks on projects.
- Manage Project Drive, storing documents aligned to naming convention and archiving documents as required.
- Track Project financials in collaboration with Project Leads.
- Gather, consolidate and analyse data to feed project activity, analysis and insight.
- Key attention to detail, with the ability to identify gaps and discrepancies in the information gathered within projects.
- Work with external stakeholders to facilitate scheduling and requests for information.
- Understand the purpose of business process mapping, why and how this is done and the information required to support it.
- Carry out process discovery following an existing lean discovery process.
- Following a set format, map processes, compiling playback presentations from information and data requests.
You must have:
- Up to 3 years relevant business experience working in a managed service/contact centre environment. Someone who may not have worked as a Business Support Analyst previously but have a passion for
change management and improving business operations.
- Driven to develop an environment of continuous improvement.
- Be self-motivated and well organised.
- Proficient in tools such as Visio, awareness of Project Management methodologies such as Agile, Kaizen, DMAIC, Lean Six Sigma.
Personal qualities and attributes:
- A key requirement is an individual who has self-grown within the Contact Centre/Customer Service environment.
- Team player with a strong attention to detail and a curious mindset.
- A Can do attitude with a strong sense of personal commitment and self-motivation and an interest in bringing innovative ideas to the team.
- An excellent communicator and influencer, building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Relates openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people.
- Operates effectively, even when things are not certain, or the way forward is not clear.
- Knows the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Takes on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Happy to work under pressure and own initiative to see tasks through to conclusion.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE qualifications grade 9 -5 (A – C).
This is a fully remote role with occasional UK and International travel arranged in advance. We will supply all equipment needed, which will be assessed as to your needs. We ask that you have a stable and strong internet connection, our minimum requirement for internet speed is 10Mbps Download and 4Mpbs Upload.
We also ask that you have a dedicated, quiet work space with a desk, plenty of natural light, access to fresh air and no distractions. This cannot be a communal or space that is shared by other household members due to the sensitivity of information that you may be accessing..
What we offer
- An initial 6 month fixed term contract.
- A comprehensive onboarding and personal development programme.
- 22 days holiday per annum plus public / bank holidays applicable to your location.
- The role will require the successful applicant to work full-time Monday to Friday.
- Salary range £25,000 to £35,000 pro rata – depending on experience.
- Contributory Pension scheme (3% employer, 5% employee contribution).