Avocado55 (Av55): An independent contact centre advisory, delivery & services business, who are made up of expert contact centre industry professionals.
We support organisations to deliver high quality, industry leading service, through our proven operating model design process, then planning, implementing and delivering the model we designed with our clients.
Avocado55 has extensive experience across many different industries, including: airline, travel, retail, foodtech, fintech, drinks & distilling, charity, healthcare & public sector.
Working with a growing business will be both challenging and rewarding and we are looking for people wanting to make their mark on the business. You’ll get plenty of autonomy and learning opportunities. Plus the chance to work flexibly, this is a fully remote opportunity.
The Job: Customer Success Manager
Due to our continued growth we have a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is passionate about taking their career to the next level within a fast paced business advisory environment. We are looking for a customer focused individual, with a technical mindset, an outgoing personality and loves working as part of an energetic team.
This is an initial 6 month fixed term contract which will be extended if the successful candidate meets all objectives.
The right person will have the opportunity to help shape and define the role. You will have a unique opportunity to develop and enhance your skills. You’ll be a key player in our team as what you plan, create and produce will have a direct impact on the entire organisation.
Working with a growing client business will be both challenging and rewarding and we are looking for people wanting to make their mark. This is a fully remote working opportunity but some travel in the UK may be required periodically.
Your main duties will include:
Working closely with the client and a team of Analysts. You will become the main interface between the client and the team, building a relationship based on trust and delivering on promises.
Key Role Requirements:
- Act as a mentor to the client and analyst team. Working directly with the client to help them achieve their operational improvement goals through using their data to create insights that lead to tangible performance enhancing change.
- Onboard new clients. Educating the client, ensuring they know the key features of the technology being used inline with their goals and objectives.
- Working closely with the client to develop a training roadmap of technology features deployment and training requirements. Including new agent and refresher training.
- Create a mutually beneficial relationship with the client enabling you to resolve issues.
- Be the advocate for the company, using your relationship with the client to influence the client to build a positive reputation and in so doing keeping the customer satisfied.
- Act as the voice of the client by developing an in-depth understanding of the clients requirements and representing them to the relevant teams within the company.
You must have:
- Degree level qualification.
- At least 3 years previous experience working in a Contact Centre as a Team Leader or Operations Manager, but is interested in training and continual change.
- Have an analytical mind and be able interpret data provided.
- Driven to develop an environment of continuous improvement.
- Be self-motivated and well organised.
- Proficient in core aspects of Google workspace and Microsoft products.
Personal qualities and attributes:
- A client first attitude, ensuring the client is at the forefront of your attention.
- Team player with a strong attention to detail and a curious mindset.
- A Can do attitude with a strong sense of personal commitment and self-motivation and an interest in bringing innovative ideas to the team.
- An excellent communicator and influencer, building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Relates openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people.
- Strong relationship management skills, maintaining that relationship over time.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the clients business to ensure the clients goals and objectives can be met.
- A critical thinker and problem solver. Being able to think on your feet and provide solutions to resolve both short and long term problem and be able to manage the clients expectations.
- Operates effectively, even when things are not certain, or the way forward is not clear.
- Ability to relate to what the client is going through, enabling you to identify what the client is going through.
- You should become a product expert enabling you to mentor and train the client.
- Knows the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Has to be able to grasp the clients business easily.
- Takes on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Happy to work under pressure and own initiative to see tasks through to conclusion.
This is a fully remote role with occasional UK and International travel arranged in advance.
We will supply all equipment needed, which will be assessed as to your needs. We ask that you have a stable and strong internet connection, our minimum requirement for internet speed is 10Mbps Download and 4Mpbs Upload.
We also ask that you have a dedicated, quiet work space with a desk, plenty of natural light, access to fresh air and no distractions. This cannot be a communal or space that is shared by other household members due to the sensitivity of information that you may be accessing..
What we offer
- An initial 6 month fixed term contract.
- A comprehensive onboarding and personal development programme.
- 22 days holiday per annum plus public / bank holidays applicable to your location.
- The role will require the successful applicant to work full-time Monday to Friday.
- Salary range £30,000 to £45,000 pro rata – depending on experience.
- Contributory Pension scheme (3% employer, 5% employee contribution).