Role Description & Person Specification
Avocado55 (Av55): An independent contact centre advisory, delivery & services business, who are made up of expert contact centre industry professionals.
We support organisations to deliver high quality, industry leading service, through our proven operating model design process, then planning, implementing and delivering the model we designed with our clients.
Av55 has extensive experience across many different industries, including: airline, travel, retail, foodtech, fintech, drinks & distilling, charity, healthcare & public sector.
Working with a growing business will be both challenging and rewarding and we are looking for people wanting to make their mark on the business. You’ll get plenty of autonomy and learning opportunities. Plus the chance to work flexibly, this is a fully remote opportunity.
The Job: Training and Quality Lead
Due to our continued growth we have a fantastic opportunity for an individual who: is passionate about developing high calibre and innovative training courses and content through an analytical approach. Has experience in setting, assessing and analysing quality standards using quality analytics outputs. Has an outgoing personality and loves working as part of an energetic team. Working with a North American Aviation Client.
This is an initial 6 month fixed term contract which will be extended if the successful candidate meets all objectives.
Avocado55 is an independent, fast growing team of highly experienced and energetic industry experts. We need someone to join us who has the same high standards and passion to deliver.
The right person will have the opportunity to help shape and define the role. You will have a unique opportunity to develop and enhance your skills, working with teams across multiple time zones. You’ll be a key player in our team as what you plan, create and produce will have a direct impact on the entire organisation.
Working with a growing client business will be both challenging and rewarding and we are looking for people wanting to make their mark. This is a fully remote working opportunity but some travel in the UK and to North America may be required periodically.
Your main duties will include:
- Manage development of courseware including course design,
development and deployment.
- Analyse and optimise training to ensure compliance, adherence and
increase agent performance.
- Define clear work processes and instructions for local Training teams
- Bring innovation into the training curriculum.
- Work with delivery partners to develop and manage a quality framework.
- Develop and provide management and teams with informative and
actionable quality metrics and reports.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders with a focus on
continuously improving the user experience.
- Define clear work processes and instructions for local Quality teams.
- Consider business risk and financial implications.
You must have:
- Degree level qualification.
- Experience of managing a quality management framework and training
- Have previous experience managing and delivering training presentations.
- Familiar with delivering results through remote suppliers/teams.
- Driven to develop an environment of continuous improvement.
- Be self-motivated and well organized.
- Proficient in Google workspace.
Personal qualities and attributes:
- Team player with a strong attention to detail and a curious mindset.
- A ‘Can do’ attitude with a strong sense of personal commitment and
self-motivation and an interest in bringing innovative ideas to the team.
- Builds strong customer relationships and delivers customer-centric
- Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear
understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Relates openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people.
- Operates effectively, even when things are not certain, or the way
forward is not clear.
- Knows the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Takes on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
This is a fully remote role with occasional UK and International travel arranged in advance.
We will supply all equipment needed, which will be assessed as to your needs.
We ask that you have a stable and strong internet connection, our minimum requirement for internet speed is 10Mbps Download and 4Mpbs Upload.
We also ask that you have a dedicated, quiet work space with a desk, plenty of natural light, access to fresh air and no distractions. This cannot be a communal or space that is shared by other household members due to the sensitivity of information that you may be accessing..
What we offer
- An initial 6 month fixed term contract.
- A comprehensive onboarding and personal development programme.
- 22 days holiday per annum pro-rata plus public / bank holidays applicable to your location.
- The role will require the successful applicant to work 3 days per week with flex up to 5 (if required) Monday to Friday.
- Salary range £30,000 to £40,000 pro rata – depending on experience.
- Contributory Pension scheme (3% employer, 5% employee contribution).